Text me, text you
Going as I need a raid. The first thing that came into my mind... I need a text, text me so I can text you.
I need a text, I need a lover, I need you, I need love. What am I offering?
Text me -> Text you
Love me -> Love you
Need me -> Need you
Sistema simétrico que anda no por placer, sino por búsqueda y encuentro de electricidad en tus ojos. Esta noche, siempre existirás para mi, yo para ti, no lo se... eso lo decido yo.
I sound stronger than a bomb... anyway.... you don't care... I do.
You must care... you should be aware... I'm coming up next!
It's not about reaching... It's not about having... It's about holding.
To have and not to hold.
I'm asking you... do I know you from somewhere?
I need a text, I need a lover, I need you, I need love. What am I offering?
Text me -> Text you
Love me -> Love you
Need me -> Need you
Sistema simétrico que anda no por placer, sino por búsqueda y encuentro de electricidad en tus ojos. Esta noche, siempre existirás para mi, yo para ti, no lo se... eso lo decido yo.
I sound stronger than a bomb... anyway.... you don't care... I do.
You must care... you should be aware... I'm coming up next!
It's not about reaching... It's not about having... It's about holding.
To have and not to hold.
I'm asking you... do I know you from somewhere?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home